Horizontal composite bag filter
Tubular high efficiency heat exchanger
The horizontal composite bag type fine filter is also a patented product of Julong Equipment Company (patent number: ZL201020186619.3). The advantages of the horizontal filter are:
1. Horizontal filters can fully utilize the filtration area, resulting in a smaller pressure drop, larger actual flux, and theoretically more energy-saving under the same processing capacity.
2. After changing the equipment form to a horizontal one, the piping is convenient, and the device site is neat and uniform, giving a greater sense of grandeur to the device.
3. The horizontal filter comes with a lifting arm and adhesive structure, eliminating the need for separate crane and operating platforms, saving users a significant amount of costs and making maintenance more convenient and safe.
4. The horizontal filter solves the common problem of a small amount of residual liquid flowing into the cleaning area when a vertical filter is stopped, and also solves the problem of impurities, tools, screws, nuts, and other small objects easily falling into the bucket during maintenance and cleaning, which is very troublesome. It truly separates the cleaning area from the feeding area.
5. The maintenance and cleaning costs of horizontal filters are lower than those of vertical filters.
6. Horizontal filters are particularly suitable for devices with a processing capacity of 600-5000m3/h, and the equipment cost is lower. (Filtering accuracy 1-1000) μ m. Pn ≤ 1.6MPa)
7. At the hydrogen peroxide industry conference, horizontal filters received unanimous praise from users. In the past three years, hydrogen peroxide devices with a capacity of over 100000 tons have mostly used complete sets of filters from Julong Equipment Company.
Listening to each customer's heart