JLGH-II Non tubular High Efficiency Heat Exchanger
Tubular high efficiency heat exchanger
JLGH-II non tubular high-efficiency heat exchanger is based on the principle of static mixing. According to the physical properties and reaction conditions of different reaction systems, different forms of mixing elements are used in the pipeline to strongly shear, disperse, and mix the reactants, and provide a larger reaction area and heat exchange area, so as to achieve the optimal concentration and temperature uniformity of the reactants and narrow residence time distribution;
● Has an efficient mass transfer reaction process, achieving mixing, dispersion, and contact in a flat flow state;
● Continuous and uniform mixing reaction performance: uniform concentration, temperature, and flow rate;
● Short residence time, uniform distribution, low energy consumption, and low maintenance cost without moving parts;
● Continuous production with high production efficiency;
● In the JLGH-II mixed reaction, a special structure heat exchange tube is used to design a mixer element form, which is implanted into the shell. The process flow passes through the shell side, and the heat medium passes through the heat exchange tube to achieve uniform control of temperature and concentration. Whether it is liquid-liquid reaction at low viscosity or heat exchange and reaction of high viscosity polymers, ideal results can be achieved.
● Be able to timely remove small molecule products, promote reactions to proceed in the positive direction, improve conversion rates and target product yields, such as polylactic acid reactions and sulfonation reactions of naphthalene.
Listening to each customer's heart